Monday, October 16, 2017

Some Positive Affirmations

Hi Friends 
I created some cards for a friend who was in need of  a bit of support and positive affirmations ......


I have made this card with the Copper Luxury stack. It has beautiful double-sided paper in water color patterns and mint and copper foiled designs. I have cut and torn the pattern papers in layers on the card, added some enamel dots to finish .......shape: Rectangle and the sentiment is also from the same stack. 


I have made this 
card  with the Blue China stack from DCWV. It has beautiful double-sided paper and 12x12 die-cut sheets in wonderful designs.

I layered pattern paper and die cut sheets , cut the sentiment from the same stack with an oval die and created an oval frame from gold metallic sheet, added some pearl stickers and flowers to the frame. linking this card to DCWV and  Unstampabelleschallenges-Tic-tac-toeusing flowers , die-cuts , stickers

I am linking these cards to October  DCWV Stack-o-holic Challenge  using the sketch below
Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

1 comment:

sheila 77 said...

These are lovely thoughtful cards and I'm sure they will help your friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...