Wednesday, March 8, 2017

DIY Gift Box and Paint Brush Holder


Hello friends, I decided to create a paint Brush holder and a Gift box by upcycling a Liquor box .......





this is the liquor box which was cut in the middle and upcycled to create the gift box and Brush Holder 





I have used TATTERED LACE and DRIFTWOOD Shades of Little Birdie Matt Chalk paints from Itsy Bitsy for this. 



You can see all the details and some tips and tricks using Chalk Paints in my post on the Itsy Bitsy blog here. 


Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

3 comments:

SD pooja said...

I loved the neutral natural look of it !

Radhika said...

Beautiful.. :)

sheila 77 said...

As always I am completely bowled over by your ingenuity.
Imagine how happy the paint brushes will be in this delightful holder with the marvellously subtle colours.
It's an interesting choice of container to start off with too. I wonder if you enjoyed the contents first.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...