Monday, August 29, 2016

Cherish your friendship......


Hi  Friends

I am sharing a card made for few challenges. This is my first ever shaker card, this was one technique I had never attempted Jasleen :) and happy to try. I have used papers from the DCWV Timeless Type stack, micro beads and few recycled elements to create this friendship theme Vintage-y card......



I selected the papers from Timeless type stack by DCWV, inked the edges using Ground Expresso Distress Ink, layered on black cardstock and mounted using foam tape. You can see the dimension here..........



For the shaker element I recycled a small dome shaped plastic part of a dry marker pen for kids and a black plastic ring shape which was in my 'small stuff to be recycled box', The dome was fixed inside the ring using Glossy accents, filled with micro beads in gold and Red and sealed with a circular piece of pattern paper...............then I created some drips with glossy accents and added more tiny beads........the sentiment is from Tim holtz Ideology chat stickers......



I am linking this to
DCWV August -stack-a-holic-challenge.........using both the sketch and the Twist:Make it sparkle
New Technique : Shaker card


I do hope you like this card............


Please do leave your comments. I would love to read what you say and I would love to visit your blog too !!

6 comments:

SD pooja said...

Wow..This is an Awesome card ..one of a kind shaker ! loved the dark tones too :)

lavina agarwal said...

Stunning card!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW WOW WOW.....what a stunner of a card...simply in love with everything you used...the papers, the amazing shaker, the dripping microbeads...uff I could go on and on and keep singing praises of this gorgeous gorgeous creation!!

Dr Sonia

Riswana Fathima said...

Wow.!! This is brilliant Suman ji.!!
What a unique shaker!! Am totally in love with this beautiful creation :)
Thanks for joining us at Lulupu.!

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous card! I love the little shaker element and the pretty floral print paper. Thanks for sharing! :)

Jasleen Kaur said...

Oh my ! This is an excellent Shaker card. I always admire the way you look at the little things around the house and use them on your projects so creatively, who can imagine making that shaker window using the dome of a pen, but you ! :) I loved this card totally. Thank you so much dear Suman ji, for entering this to my friendship card challenge. Hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...